Wilkinson Mill | ||||
Wilkinson Mill Built between 1810 and 1811 by Oziel Wilkinson, the stone Wilkinson Mill houses a nineteenth-century machine shop and a water wheel that powers the machines. Wilkinson Mill has a wheel pit, where an 8 ton water wheel operates, through an arrangement of gears and shafts, powers the machines in the shop above the wheel pit. Aug 2005, Photo 78 | ![]() | |||
Aircraft Animals Boats |
Bridges Lighthouses Monuments |
Rail Public Home |