Maison Saint-Gabriel Museum | ||||
Montréal QC Building Photos Thumbnails Buildings Home | ||||
Maison Saint-Gabriel Museum It is dedicated to preserving the history and heritage and artifact of the settlers of New France in the mid 17th century. The museum consists of a small farm, which has been administered for more than 300 years by the Sisters of the Congrégation de Notre-Dame, founded by Marguerite Bourgeoys in Montréal in 1653. Restored in 1966, the farm has recently had additional landscaping of native plants in garden areas. The museum's artifacts include domestic objects, clothing, furniture, tools and equipment, communication and arts for the era. Photo 955, June 2010 |
![]() | |||
Maison Saint-Gabriel Museum Photo 94, Aug 2005 |
![]() | |||
Aircraft Animals Boats |
Bridges Lighthouses Monuments |
Rail Public Home |