Captain Bangs Hallet House


Captain Bangs Hallet House
Yarmouthport MA

Owned and operated by the Historic Society of Old Yarmouth, the oldest section of the Captain Bangs Hallet house was built in 1740. The main section was then added in 1840. The site is named for Capt. Bangs Hallet, who lived here after retiring from the China trade and acquiring the house from Captain Allen H. Knowles in 1863.

Photo 53, Oct 2003


Captain Bangs Hallet House

English Weeping Beech Tree

Photo 50, Oct 2003


Other Photos

Aircraft
Animals
Boats

Bridges
Buildings
Lighthouses

Monuments
Rail
Public Home