DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park
Bequeathed to the Town of Lincoln by Julian DeCordova in 1930,
the museum and park opened in 1950. The museum is a multi-faceted
center for the arts which collects, preserves and interprets 20th
century art with a primary focus on the art of New England. The
extensive facilities include a museum, a school, an outdoor sculpture
park and a cafe.
Photo 67, Aug 2006